Monday
14:00
God, Sapphire have got a bloody nerve! Got a phone call asking why there was still an outstanding balance on the account. I explained that I was not paying for that which I have not received and, since the paving was only completed yesterday, the solar has yet to be completed and the handover has not occured, I am not paying for that which has not bee completed to my satisfaction.
I suggested that they provide a full breakdown of the outstanding items and I shall pay those which I have received and accepted to be of a satisfactory/working nature.
They happily stuff up the installation, provide sub-standard and extremely late service and yet still expect to be paid according to their schedule, whether they've done the work or not!! Not with me they don't!
Wednesday
The solar technician, Ben, turns up bright and early and get straight on with the install. He completes it by a little after lunch - seems fairly simple and easy to use. He did have a problem with one of the joints straight out of the pump and sadly it appear to still be weeping after he has left.
Thursday
Phone Ben direct (he left his number) and leave a message for him. He tries to catch me late in the afternoon and it ends up as voicemail tag. By the day end, the pool has reached the set temperature satisfactorily
[Meanwhile the conservatory people have installed all the windows and doors (bar the small access door) and almost finished their work, just a small amount of trim, the access door at the far end and the flyscreens to go in - it looks stunning.]
Monday, 14 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment