Monday
After laying a considerable length of the pavers over the weekend I found that the headers are not running parallel to the house as I would expect and nor are they running level with each other - clearly the installer has never heard of a string line. I found that two of the corner pavers had been cut down on one side, one side of the step was not parallel with the other, the overhang over the water is inconsistant and, best of all, three corner pavers have not even been put on straight! *I* could have done a better job than this and I've never done it before! They're getting re-done... no doubt about it!
I phoned Sapphire again and eventually spoke to Travis, who appeared to actually have a clue - I told him about the filter reloaction, boiler connection, heat pipes and headers. He explained that the boiler should have its own pump and this must have been missed off - it would need to be supplied - since the heater pipes are correct. He confirmed that the filter and pump would be relocated. He also agreed that the headers sounded wrong and would need to be readdressed. He said he would arrange this and promised he would keep me in the loop (ah, if only...).
The electrician came and installed the power at the end of the cat run.
Monday, 22 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment